1. DRB: Call to order and introductions (Chair)
2. Approve Minutes: September 10, 2014
3. Public Comments
4. Presentation: Elliot Zarensky – Remodel of Old Blue Cross Veterans Building
5. Presentation: Scenic Highway Considerations for DRB
6. Public Hearing Cases: None
7. Update: Meeting with City Planning
8. Update: Design Guidelines Committee
9. Update: DRB Website
10. Update: Pacific Palisades Community Council
11. Update: Staff
12. Comments from Board Members
13. Comments from the Chair Person
MINUTES OF THE October 8, 2014, MEETING
PACIFIC PALISADES COMMERCIAL VILLAGE & NEIGHBORHOODS
SPECIFIC PLAN DESIGN REVIEW BOARD
Meeting Date and Time: October 8, 2014, 7:00 p.m.
Meeting Location: Pacific Palisades Chamber of Commerce,
15330 Antioch Street, Pacific Palisades, CA
1. Call to order: Barbara Kohn
Board Members in Attendance: Kelly Comras, Paul Darrall, David Hibbert, Barbara Kohn, Rick Mills, Stuart Muller, and Donna Vaccarino. Harden Carter, Planning Department staff, did not attend.
Art Ponzio, TOPA Management, firstname.lastname@example.org, 310-472-7106
Randy Nonberg, UDO Real Estate, email@example.com
Todd Albert, The Albert Group Architects, firstname.lastname@example.org
Rick Mills, PPCC Area 4 representative
Jenna P. Ciano, TAG, email@example.com
Chris Spitz, President, PPCC, firstname.lastname@example.org
Deborah Nonberg, UDO Real Estate, email@example.com
Stephen Albert, The Albert Group, firstname.lastname@example.org
Elliot Zorensky, UDO, email@example.com
2. The September 10, 2014 Minutes were approved.
3. DGC members presented information from DGC meeting earlier in day at CD 11 with Tricia Keane, Conni Pallini-Tipton and Harden Carter.
4. Elliot Zorensky and colleagues presented preliminary plans for renovation of the former Blue Cross Veterinary Hospital. DRB members were generally supportive of proposed plans and suggested some changes in sign location on the building. Plans will come back to the DRB when ready.
5. The meeting ended at 9 pm.
Next Scheduled Meeting: October 22, 2014
Notes prepared by Kelly Comras